1. Don't allow your child to feel emotional pain.
2. Wait until the child "grows out" of misbehavior
3. Ignore your child's temper tantrum.
4. Promise your child a special treat if he discontinues his temper outbursts
5. Whenever your child needs money or privilege, give him a special chore to accomplishes, and pay him immediately.
6. Tell your child to stop misbehavior repeatedly
7. Don't set behavioral parameters regarding what behaviors are not permissible.
8. Strive for family equality.
9. Don't empower your child to make choices. Tell them what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
10. Don't risk disciplining your child for fear that he may run away, use drugs or take up with sleazy characters.