1. Does your chiold seem to be changing? Is your child becoming more inrritable, secretive, upredictable, hostile, depressed, uncooperative, apathetic, withdrawn or sullen, less affectionate, easily provoked, or oversnsitive.
2. Is your child becoming less responsible?
3. Is your child changing friends, dress code, or interests?
4. Is your child more difficult to communicate with?
5. Is your child beginning to evidence physical and/or mental deteriorations?
6. Is your child's behavior becoming more intolerable?
If your are interested in learning more about the soft signs of the above-referenced material, you may contact drnorm at: firstname.lastname@example.org